Awarded to Moi?
Surely there must be some mistake! Have you seen my life lately? It’s hardly award worthy in my opinion – although I might qualify for an episode or two of Punked! There must be some sort of strings attached – like dibs on my first born or something.
Oh wait – there are strings! Here they are:
- Once you are nominated, you have been awarded the award. Woohoo!!
- You are supposed to thank the person who gave you the award.
This is truly an honor. When your life is at it’s most stressful and you’re just trying make it through to the weekend, this is such a happy surprise to find waiting for you on a Friday morning. So I would like to thank Karaboo at http://whoorwhatwasthat.wordpress.com/. I think she touches on all blended family issues that could come your way. If you are dealing with step-parenting, the ex, and trying to move forward with your new life, you have to follow this blog.
- Include a link to their blog.
Click on her link above.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Not sure about 15, but I will try my best.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Done and done.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- My dream was to become an author, and I did. I published my own book last year.
- I have two amazing daughters. One absolutely amazes me with what a lovely young lady she’s become and the other’s lack of filter keeps me very grounded.
- I’m attempting to master the art of exercising and good diet simultaneously. I’ve achieved them both, just not at the same time. That’s my next big goal.
- I’m currently living on a cash only diet. No credit. It takes a lot of discipline, but I’m now used to it.
- I’m scared of the dark. Hate it. Don’t like it at all. We will never be friends.
- I’m currently in the process of writing 5 books simultaneously. It’s one of my greatest writing challenges, but it’s working out better than I thought it would.
- I want to be a writer when I grow up.
I 2 Am Every Woman – I used to contribute to this blog on the regular years ago. But this blog has been maintained by my BFF. She is my soul mate and godmother to my children. She speaks on topics with no fluff.
Everyone Has A Story – I love her for her honesty. This blog let’s me know I am not alone with my life struggles. Bird has done a superb job.
Sexy Christian Wife – I love this blog, because as a Christian woman, so many people hold you to some holy standard that does not allow a bit of your feminine side to be revealed in any sort of sexual manner. This blog lets you show a little skin, while keeping God first. Love it.
Roots to Blossom – This is a very deep and mature blog. It takes on something that I feel many people in our society lack – accountability. Check it out.
Papa Sense – I enjoy getting the male perspective of child rearing. I really enjoy this blog.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is such an honor.